“This is Appcycled: starting from existing materials to create a new object with a higher value.”
Diletta Pollice – founder of Appcycled
From 23 to 26 September 2021, Appcycled hosted an event in Milan.
TA-DAAN jumped at the event to meet the talented designers:
- Loropetalum design: Michela saves natural fabrics like cotton, silk, that would be otherwise thrown away and gives them a new life by using botanical prints, each piece of fabric is unique;
- Ambra Castello: hand crochets nylon to create accessories and clothes that have an infinite life, and can be remade once unused;
- Clarissa Balossi: Upcycled 14 vintage items to give them a new modern life;
- MashaWithMaria: Upcycles blankets to create unique colorful coats;
- Creazioni Salesi: Saves leather scraps to create one of a kind accessories;
- Giglio Tigrato: Selects quality vintage pieces and paints unique designs to give them a new look, while also creating limited edition pieces using luxury and interior design dead-stock;
- Dennj: Selects vintage items and fabrics to create iconic, multifunctional models such as the stamps skirt, Penny corsets and many more!
Present at the event for the happy hour other great partner committed to sustainability and circular economy: Wami Water, IBRIDA , Sana Sana.
recycled nylon crochet
upcycled and reshaped outwear
painting & vintage restyle
garments reconstruction with zero waste approach
fabric reconstruction with multi functional vision
leather scraps become accessories
If this article had the power to arouse your curiosity, jump on Appcycled website to discover how to join the revolution and find other designers!